TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all so I'm going to buy a used camper shell off of Craigslist and thinking of options. I would really like to color match to my silver truck but thought of rhino lining the outside. It has windoors so this will help with damage to the side from loading, I won't have to wax it and what I invision in my mind would look bad a**! Anyone with good advice positive or negative hit me up! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
KRS1 and Japan is Ichiban, the number one rap song.

Does that help:p

·
Registered
183 Posts
I rolled Durabak on my flippac and never do anything but hose it off. No worries about desert pin-striping and it hides the scarf marks from the previous owners. The textured Duraback is a little rough, kind of like stucco but I kind of like it. At some point in the future if it ever fades I will coat it again with the smooth Duraback. I say go for it !

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Hello all so I'm going to buy a used camper shell off of Craigslist and thinking of options. I would really like to color match to my silver truck but thought of rhino lining the outside. It has windoors so this will help with damage to the side from loading, I won't have to wax it and what I invision in my mind would look bad a**! Anyone with good advice positive or negative hit me up! Thanks!!!
I know one of our customers used Durabak on his whole truck and it turned out pretty good. Very durable stuff!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I used durabak on the floorboards of a jeep, it turned out pretty good. I plan on doing smooth durabak on a fiberglass canopy for my T100 this summer. The clearcoat is beginning to peel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts