TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey my name is Jesse, im new to this forum, Just thought i would introduce myself and clear up any questions about my rig or any of the work richer did for me. Seen my truck on the update thread and to let some of you know the truck works great. The rear end was done by richer racing and cycles just shy of 18inches. The shackles measure about 13 inches from end to end. I have had zero problems with the truck and have taken it through some of the roughest whoops in barstow and down every trail in ocotillio. Future plans include hydro bumps up front and a engine cross bar for support.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
lol of course a cage but i am loaded for thats a little ways off... lemme see what i got for close ups.... They dont let you have many pictures in your manager huh....

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Thanks for posting up. Your Ska monkey on Dezert Rangers right? I was bugging ou to post up pics there.

Like already posted photobucket is the way to go.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Couldn't you put a strike pad on the UCA and run the bump for that location?
(lots of fab work though)
I think if you bump off of the uca the stock spindle will break; and if you bump off of the lowers they will bend because they are not boxed construction like Camburg. Most people with TC kits put bypasses in their secondary spot to work as a bump by adjusting the rebound. However, that does not work as well as a separate bump.

Correct me if any of my info is wrong.

·
Registered
196 Posts
...I have also seen people make strike pads on TC kits by plating where the bump will hit. I am not sure how well this works.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I think if you bump off of the uca the stock spindle will break; and if you bump off of the lowers they will bend because they are not boxed construction like Camburg. Most people with TC kits put bypasses in their secondary spot to work as a bump by adjusting the rebound. However, that does not work as well as a separate bump.

Correct me if any of my info is wrong.
05+ TC arms are boxed, but bumping off the upper arm would result in a broken spindle on our trucks unless you have the allied spindle. and ryan, you are able to run coilover, bypass, and airbump up front. it has to be a 2.0 but it can be done. (SDHQ has done it to at least 2 trucks)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah talking to johnny from richer racing he was planning on adding a pad on the lower arm, the only issue with this is the large factory bump frame bracing will have to be cut out and the frame reworked. No doubt they can get it done the way it needs to be.

I dont have a photobucket account to add pic's on, but then again i dont have many pictures of my truck. All my buddys either rolled their trucks or moved away so its normally just my truck full of people. Let me know the next time anyones going out.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hell yeah 05+ party in the desert haha... i'm only 45 min from oco. but i'm down for barstow too or anything inbetween.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts