TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After helping a race team out at one of their races back in July, some of the seals gave out in one of my Kings and started leaking fluid and since it was a while since they were rebuilt, I decided to have Jonny at Richer Racing take care of it for me and I'm glad I did because they really took care of me.

All that was supposed to happen was a simple rebuild and replace the 500# coils with some new 600# ones. Well, Jonny called me to say how one of the shafts was pitted but wanted to talk to the pros at King to see how bad it really was, so he had one of his guys run out to King with my shock so they could lay eyes on it. Turns out it was significant, so they got a new shaft on the spot and came back to rebuild it.

I know this doesn't sound all that impressive, but the customer service (i.e. keeping me updated at all stages) was top notch. And all this running around and rebuilding took HALF A DAY from the time I dropped it off until I got the call that it was done.

Thanks Jonny and Richer Racing because you knew I had a tight deadline to get this work done by and you guys really came through.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
ya, when he was building my rear of my truck he updated me on everything that was going down. top notch customer service for sure. not the mention the amazing fab work.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
nigga, you know i am a shop whore... i do like that ranger bedcage u did with all those dimple dies... i may need to some back for one of those... pm me a price... but with spares like mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts