TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up me and a few from TLCA are going to hit richloam for those not wanting to travel up to Ocala. Richloam is just north of dade city off highway 50 and 471 area.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Maybe next time, looks like I already have plans for the 11th. Take some pics cause I'd like to what that place is like. Later

Steven

·
FL VP
962 Posts
I would love to go cause I live right no the other side of 50 off 301 in Ridge Manor but I have to work on Sunday's :mad: DAMN WORK ANYWAY"S :flipoff2:

·
Registered
77 Posts
difficulty?

How rough is that park? dont know if my stock PreRunner can handle it but i got to work anyways, but maybe ill head up there one time just to hang out with you guys. Sounds like itll be awsome. Throw up some pictures when you get back!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hey toxic be glad you bailed out. On 4 ocasions I had about 1' of water in the cab. twice I has buried in a clay hole for over 10 minutes. Hell there is a pic of an xj on 35"s with about a foot of water in the cab. It got real deep. I had 3 crossings where water was higher then my wipers LOL!

I guess by the end we had pretty much got our butts kicked. 2 trannies, 2 motors, a winch, a grenaded front diff, a starter, a bunch of other electrical deamons, snapped winch line, a cb smoked, and maybe a few other things I'm not sure on. Since there were 26 rigs it's hard for an exact report but that has to be close. All in all it was a great ride. Lots of water, rain, cold, dark, major breakage, tons of stuck rigs, lots of trail side repair and good times!!! All the things that bond a group of wheelers LOL!

I have cleaned my rig gutted the seats/carpet etc that is drying before I put it back in. serviced all my fluids, brakes, grease, cleaned my winch line, I still have a few odds and ends before getting ready for citrus on the 25th. You should come on that ride there is not really any water there.

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Damn I would have never made it through there :eek: ...Barley made it home as it was...Would like to go out again on the 25th but im not..not till I get the snorkel...Any water might be to much water...Last 2 time out I got water in my air box...I dont need to find out if my luck will last 3 times:eek: But as soon as I get it it's back on...but I still had fun:headbang:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts