TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You guys missed an awesome day at Richloam...we didnt break anything! lol. Ben and I had a blast, met the guys from Lakeland Crawlers, pulled out a 76 Ford that was stuck since yesterday, seen about 50 dirt bikes ohhh and I pulled Ben out twice. :) The next ride to Richloam needs to be about 20 of us...when's the next ride??!! More pics to follow...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey I had alot of fun today. Thanks to Lee and Ben for poppin my cherry.

Here are a bunch of pics. I took over 120 today.

Ben Stuck 1st time

Helping a FORD get unstuck. They were stranded over night until the Twin Tacos arrived.

Took Both to get out

Will post more pics in a few.

Josh

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
What, no pictures of me getting pulled out the 3rd time? You slackers. lol
Yea I really need to get a set of tires with some tread on them. Come on income tax money!!!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yea, I have been thinking about a locker. Just havn't come up with the master plan on how to get one yet. lol

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
yotagrl's Co-Pilot said:
I have a 93 4runner that needs engine work. Hopefully get it fixed up soon.

Josh

What kind of engine work does it need? I may have a good running 3.0L for sale soon.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
91toyota4x4 said:
How much you want for that 3.0 Steven?
Haven't really thought about it yet. It depends on if I get this SC400 tomorrow that has the 1UZ 4.0L V8. Another hold back is the bell housing and motor mounts aren't done yet.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
That was from out at richloam. It's maybe another hour south of Ocala. You will have to ask Bosco how long it took him to get down when he came down last summer.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts