TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
I might be in. I've never been to richloam before, but it's not to far from me. So i'm gonna try and make it. I guess I'll bring some trash bags being I don't have a pickup.

·
Registered
583 Posts
My trip to richloam yesterday SUCKED. It was bone dry out there, not one drop of water. was a dust bowl. AND the tampa club we went with were a bunch of idiots. On the way up following each other the leaders were doing 80+ MPH, weaving in/out traffic, a Sherriff almost pulled some of us over for speeding on 301, .... total stupidity. then on the trails.... they were doing 40+MPH on tight narrow trails!! I couldn't even keep up, and the group got split up and us 3 or 4 about got lost out there. and when they did come by us we'd try to flag them down to see what was going on and they'd go flying by us and not stop. Never going out with those fockers again. we were pissed. SO yeah... fun richloam trip.

FYI: we were going so fast on the trails I hit a small stump and completly bent my LF shock tower off the truck. I was doing 30-40 to try and keep up, but they must of been doing 50. they were just beating the crap out of their trucks and being stupid.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I was out there yesterday morning. You should have went up to the north end. I was with 2 other trucks and we found a lot of mud. It was off gator road and bog hole road. I saw a bunch of the jeeps coming out when I was leaving. We left early to watch the ufc fights, or I would have tried hooking up with some of those guys to keep riding.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I went to this place today. It was crazy as hell and lots of fun. www.mudup.com there having it again tomorrow I was not go again, not sure I will be able to. If anyone wants to go let me know and I'll get off my but and go again tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yea, I was up there today also. Thought that was your truck from the old pics. I was going to stop and introduce myself, but it looked like your family was in the truck and ready to leave. It was about 5 and most of the people where already leaving. I was in the silver tacoma, all covered in mud. I have to go in to work tomorrow, or I would go back. We usualy go up every month they are open.

·
Registered
148 Posts
ben76 said:
Yea, I was up there today also. Thought that was your truck from the old pics. I was going to stop and introduce myself, but it looked like your family was in the truck and ready to leave. It was about 5 and most of the people where already leaving. I was in the silver tacoma, all covered in mud. I have to go in to work tomorrow, or I would go back. We usualy go up every month they are open.
damn man you should have stopped. I ended up sitting there a little while after you drove by BSing with some other guys. lol I saw your truck go by. There were a few tacomas there but I remember seeing yours. That was the first time I've been there. I actually heard about it the other day and was looking everywhere for parts friday so I could fix my driveshaft. I wanted to play in the mud! lol that was my mom and son with me. They came up for the weekend and he had a choice to go fishing or go there of course he wanted to see the trucks in the mud.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I don't think I will be able to make the clean up. That sunday is fathers day, and as of right now my plans are to go to Tallahassee that weekend to see my dad. If anyone is interested in going out one weekend before the clean up, let me know.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is there anyone that is going to go to this? Is so do you want to meet before and ride out together?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts