TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going out to check out more trails in oceola forest.... 35 min west of Jax... gonna leave early 8/9 o clock. 05 tacoma, 82 landcruiser...... anyone else want to go let me know... 904 234 0493 or meet at walmart on monument at 8:30 or so. We had a TON of fun and mapped out plenty of good trails that would rival "railroad grade"

Mike

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
if it wasnt so far away id go

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Rivaled railroad grade eh?? I wanna see pics!

BTW what the FAWK are you doing in osceola when the waves are clean and 3-4ft!?!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey...Bosco..
I have some really good pics of todays run. I had to leave early to be at work but had fun while I was there. I was inches from being bitten by a rattler while getting out of my truck. I took pics of the snake to prove it! There was some good water crossings that a stock tacoma can do but there are some that we either went around or turned around. We are waiting for someone with a snorkel and balls to do these. I am tired as shit...Work almost 28 hrs in two days. I will post pics tommorrow and a vid clip or two.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Cool man. That was a knarly snake!!! Truck looks good BTW. I really dig the hi-lift mount. :kewl:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thanks for the compliments Bosco..Those trails were not much of a challenge but fun non the less. Most can be done in 2wd. You still should come out with us and do some trail riding.
Andrew

·
Registered
672 Posts
Cool pics, maybe next time you guys head out there I can tag along...

Is that the big gum swamp area?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts