TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and jon (bawlzdeep) are gonna be out wheeling saturday on the range and then camping saturday night just throwing it out there seeing if anyone wants to come along. Im gona post it up on the jeep boards too.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I gotta get this inner tie rod done and then an alignment at Tuffy's. Plenty of time. Then I get to put the big meats back on! Showing for a chance of rain right now, hope it gets better. Lets keep the location to PM's. :jack:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea if its gonna rain on us i say screw it my tent aint the best but well see

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sounds like a good time. I spent all last weekend out in the rain camping. The Jeep club has a meet and greet out at quietwater beach on Saturday I'll come back via Navarre and swing up thru the res if ya send me a PM on where y'all will be camping at I'll stop by for a few.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm gonna bring the fam to ride but we won't stay the night. I have a buddy with a taco, I'll ask if he wants to come.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds good the more the merrier!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I know Matt's coming out with the Heep XJ. He wants 35's now too! HAHA:saw:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well duh! we all want 35s!

·
Registered
216 Posts
No I don't want 35's :) I have them
Yeah on that semi truck you call a Toyota!:rolleyes:

Just like to throw this out there for those near Ft. Walton- DON'T GO TO TUFFY'S SHOP! They've screwed me twice now. I'd suggest Firestone for alignments. Just walked out today with lifetime alignment for $182 with no hassle. Non of the "We you also need this, this and some of this shit and we took the liberty of refilling your blinker fluid for $18.95" that some shops try to pull. That's why I do all of my own work, besides alignments.

Big boy tires go back on tomorrow or Friday and I'll get another alignment before we go campin.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yeah on that semi truck you call a Toyota!:rolleyes:

Just like to throw this out there for those near Ft. Walton- DON'T GO TO TUFFY'S SHOP! They've screwed me twice now. I'd suggest Firestone for alignments. Just walked out today with lifetime alignment for $182 with no hassle. Non of the "We you also need this, this and some of this shit and we took the liberty of refilling your blinker fluid for $18.95" that some shops try to pull. That's why I do all of my own work, besides alignments.

Big boy tires go back on tomorrow or Friday and I'll get another alignment before we go campin.
I was just about to post up saying don't go to Tuffy's but I see you had the misfortune of finding out yourself. I personally use Big 10 Tires for my alignment. I got a lifetime alignment from them 3 years ago and I have it done every 2-4 months. Lately it's been almost monthly because my balljoints are getting pretty sloppy and not holding an alignment.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Looks like it might just be a trail ride guys. Thunder storms in the AM and 80% rain for the rest of the day. I'm still good to go but I'm not camping in the rain. I'm gonna bring all my stuff just in case it clears up.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hell if i know dibsen, id like to head out around noon and we can meet at my house or the tom thumb, i dont think we have a set trail ride planned, just kinda playing it by ear.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Stuff has been going crazy around here. Was supposed to do a meet and greet with ECJ tomorrow looks like they have canceled due to weather. I do need to get to Pcola to have a meeting "talk" with daughter tomorrow or Sunday not sure yet when I can catch up with her. But Dib and nine8 check your PM's.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok so camping is almost definitely out too much rain but I'm down to get dirty. We're planning to meet at noon at the Tom thumb on the corner of hwy 87 and Nelson st. From 98 it's the third Tom thumb you will come to and will be on the left. From i10 it's the second one you come to and will be on the right if you have issues call me 865-556-6901 -Jordan

·
Registered
216 Posts
So.....5 go in....4 come out. We won't tell Matt that he's gonna be THAT guy! I'll be there, might bring the munchkin. Need to bag up my wiring harness for the trans. Might have been a good idea a month ago:rolleyes: Why aren't there two of me? One to get sleep and the other to take care of all the $hit that needs to get done! I'll sleep when I'm dead:xrocker:

·
Registered
59 Posts
ok, think ill take 10 instead of 98 this time. 1200 will work for me, ill call if im running late. Dont forget your wellies :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
It was a fun lil trip. Rained the whole time so no camping obviously but we got some good shots.

And the Heep stuck

1 - 20 of 22 Posts