TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to get rid of my Ruger M77 30-06 Sporter addition (the laminate stock/stainless version) and just trying to see what a fair market value is on it? NEW retail is $805 with no scope or mounts, this one is probably 5 years old, has had less than 100 shells run through it (probably more like 50). Just wondering if anyone could give me a ballpark price on this thing?

·
Registered
793 Posts
$450 - $500 give or take

·
Registered
441 Posts
Guns are the only thing that goes up in value over time. I would give 500.00

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
If it is new for $800 it will sell for only dollars less considering the shape.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Stock02 said:
$450 - $500 give or take
Depends on how fast you need to sell it. You can go to Gunsamerica.com or Gunbroker.com and see what it is going for. And that will give you a good idea, if your not in a hurry.

There are many gun forums that have a guns for sale forum that you can list it in, but that means you will have to ship it. No Biggie, just make the buyer pay the shipping.

AR15.com is probably the biggest, and Glocktalk is another and has a lot of traffic. Ruger has a forum too, just do a google.

Just suggestions here. If you don't want to check, then I pretty much think around 500$ is about right.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Selling your 30-06 on its 100 year aniversary is not right!! You should go out and kill something with it instead.

But if you insist I think you should run a local add and try to get $650.00

·
Registered
256 Posts
The Blue Book 26th addition (which is 1 or 2 years old) list's a MSR at 773$.

100% new condition is 530$

98% is 435$

95% is 335$

This is for the stainless-laminate stock version.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts