TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Of coarse nothing like that would not have happen to me LOL (TTORA shilo Haloween run) all i can say is that tailgate nets won't hold much either LOL Though my tire was strapped down not of my toolbags, straps or ice chest fac. tailgate is back on now

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
TacoManny98 said:
Of coarse nothing like that would not have happen to me LOL (TTORA shilo Haloween run) all i can say is that tailgate nets won't hold much either LOL Though my tire was strapped down not of my toolbags, straps or ice chest fac. tailgate is back on now
Make sure to buckle your seatbelt or that could be you, with no doors and all.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
At least it looked to be a nice day for a swim...

Wonder how fast that tire was rolling... er.. bouncing... hate to be parked on the downhill side of that... :eek:

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
sure woulda hated to be behind that guy.

·
Administrator
18,271 Posts
purity said:
who censored the thread title? is this the fjc forum now? this forum is FILLED with 4 letter posts. what difference does a thread title make?
The thread titles get re-published on the TTORA homepage among other places. Not exactly the place we want to see words like shit, fuck and pussy. Say what you want in your posts, but try to keep the thread titles somewhat clean.

·
Registered
532 Posts
ShowStop said:
The thread titles get re-published on the TTORA homepage among other places. Not exactly the place we want to see words like shit, fuck and pussy. Say what you want in your posts, but try to keep the thread titles somewhat clean.
gotcha.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts