TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone knows whether a stock 03 Taco rim will fit on an 07 FJC. I know the bolt patterns are the same (6x5.5) and the Taco's a 16" vs. the FJC's 17", but I don't know about the offset and backspacing. I have the Taco rims and I'm looking seriously at getting an FJ but don't want to pay the stealership price for the TRD 16" rims.

Any info would be great...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks valkyrie... in that case do you or anyone else know what the offset and backspacing are on the 16" TRD rim that Toyota offers for the FJ as an "accessory" (and stock on the TRD FJ)...The local dealership doesn't seem to know and I'd like to find out so I can pick comparable rims up at a fraction of the price.

·
Registered
184 Posts
If it saves you some time, I asked Jacque the exact same question two days ago, but he didn't have the info. I have been told that the B.S. is 4.5" by a gentleman who has a set on his 07 Tacoma. Hope that helps

·
Registered
225 Posts
If you haven't seen online, the TRD wheels are $125 apiece from trdparts4u. That seems reasonable to me compared with other decent-looking aftermarket wheels. For example M/T Classic II's will run about $120 apiece for 16x8's.

I mean I spent $37 apiece on my 15" steelies, but I wasn't going for looks, just wanted cheap, black, and durable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts