TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bucket Seats, Misc!!! Pics Inside PRICE DROP

Still trying to clear everything out I need room some make reasonable offers ..

Taco Bucket Seats & Center Console I forgot what year I got them off of but they good shape function fine, Missing plastic pieces. Center console need to be repainted or something. I will even through in a seat cover. $50 O.B.O for all

Fire Extinguisher with 2 diffrent mounting brackets $30 O.B.O Poss sale pending

ALL STUFF BELOW WILL BE GOING IN THE TRASH IF NO ONE GETS IT BEFORE THIS WEEKEND 3-25-07 If somone in SA wants them i would talk to Marco i think he is comming down this weekend

Good skid plates (both of them)

Manual spindles Spindles Only (no upper BJ, bad bearings, no hubs)
LCA's Need bushings

Taile Light Guards $10 O.B.O

Pr. of Stock Shock & Coils $10 O.B.O

I need a spare 35" tire for a 15" rim so i'm open to trades .

I will post up more stuff as i clean out my apartment.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2094525079

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
DIBS on
fire extuisher! (if 5lb or higher)
Manual spindles!

EDIT: Yeah I want to extinguisher and brackets :)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hey anyone coming through or living in CS going to the beach party? I need TTORA Express :D

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
TacoManny98 said:
Still trying to clear everything out I need room some make reasonable offers ..

Wheels are dirty but will clean up and polish easily
4 - 17X9 MB Touring (I think that what they were) wheels with 305/70/17 Maxxis Bighorn & 4 AR center caps. I will also throw in a good 305/70/17 Goodyear MTR spare & a thing of mothers alum. polish. $400 O.B.O

I just bought my self a set of 17's if I would have known you were going to sell I would have waited. Sounds like a good deal. I am still looking for a good pair of radial tires for them. How are the tires on gas (305/70/17)?

I have a 35"x13.5"x15" MT Claw that bearly has at the most 100 miles on it. It was my spare when I was running claws all around and i only used it once when I got a flat. Or I have a Pro-Comp MT 35x12.5x15 that has about 40% thread on it, it's good for a spare. Let me know if your intrested.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
onelastcast said:
TacoManny98 said:
I just bought my self a set of 17's if I would have known you were going to sell I would have waited. Sounds like a good deal. I am still looking for a good pair of radial tires for them. How are the tires on gas (305/70/17)?

Or I have a Pro-Comp MT 35x12.5x15 that has about 40% thread on it, it's good for a spare. Let me know if your intrested.
yea i got pretty good mileage on them

What do you want for your Pro-comp MT's??? That would be prefect for a spare since i'm running 35" PC MT's

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Broken wrench said:
How much tread left on the tires? I would like to check them out
2 of them still have a bunch of thread 2 of them have a alright amount and the spare has a good amount but is chopped from bad shocks.. I can try to buy a dept gauge sometime today and see.. If not you more than welcome to come by the apartment.. Just let me know.. I have them in my living room but will be taking to my parents soon..

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
=ACID RAIN= said:
DIBS on
Manual spindles!

you got it on the fire estinguisher...

I forgot i have to check with my2coma 1st on the spindles i forgot he has 1st dibs from awhile back but just hasn't picked them up..

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Broken wrench said:
I saw the pics, they look good.Let's deal, I would like to get this done before the weekend.

Ok just let me know when I have all of this at my apartment and can meet with you any night this week tues - thurs friday i will already be at the beach..

Thanks
Manny

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
40 for the Pro-Comp

TacoManny98 said:
onelastcast said:
yea i got pretty good mileage on them

What do you want for your Pro-comp MT's??? That would be prefect for a spare since i'm running 35" PC MT's

give me 40 but how soon do you need it? I have it in my fathers place and he is in the Valley. I need to make a trip down there pretty soon to see my family and to pick up a set of 35s GY MT/R's tires I just bought not too long ago. i would say may be during or after easter i'll be getting them.
The MT Claw i have here if you need like now. Let em know.

·
Registered
283 Posts
trade you 2 v6 thirds or a auto tranny/transfer case for the dewalt setup?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
OOOH, if he doesn't want the transfer case, I do :D

Wait, is it manual or push button?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok $40 sounds good

Just when ever.. I've been driving around for ever without a spare i just figure i need to start having one around just in case.. So just when ever your able to get it..

onelastcast said:
TacoManny98 said:
give me 40 but how soon do you need it? I have it in my fathers place and he is in the Valley. I need to make a trip down there pretty soon to see my family and to pick up a set of 35s GY MT/R's tires I just bought not too long ago. i would say may be during or after easter i'll be getting them.
The MT Claw i have here if you need like now. Let em know.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lazy-Boy said:
trade you 2 v6 thirds or a auto tranny/transfer case for the dewalt setup?
so far Cnote got the jump on it via PM i'll let you know how that goes

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Broken wrench said:
Manny, I will give you a call.When are you leaving for the beach bash?
Between 8am-11am friday morning

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
=ACID RAIN= said:
DIBS on
Manual spindles!

Bump when do you think we might want to meet up!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts