TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah i was runnin around this muddy construction site and im tellin you guys this constructron site was like a offroad race track of mud, it was AWESOME! :D anyways i feel something dragging so i get out and the whole dam skidplate is hanging by the front 3 bolts! so i unbolted it and threw it in the dumpster.. now i guess i can just get an offroad solutions skid and be done with it.

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
MadMaxz said:
Yeah i was runnin around this muddy construction site and im tellin you guys this constructron site was like a offroad race track of mud, it was AWESOME! :D anyways i feel something dragging so i get out and the whole dam skidplate is hanging by the front 3 bolts! so i unbolted it and threw it in the dumpster.. now i guess i can just get an offroad solutions skid and be done with it.
Hmm, sounds like Peter's little probem from a couple years back ;)
http://www.parksoffroad.com/tacoma mods/Scrape Plate.htm

·
norcal n00b
802 Posts
MadMaxz said:
I've got the stock skids off an 03 if you need new ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts