TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, who's all in for river rock may 18-20? I'm in. please not this is an open event at the park and will be crowded.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I may go, My friend has a UNIMOG he is dying to try in the mudpit.

If the weather holds out, there will probably be a ton of folks there....

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
lol. i wish i could go but i got a bunch of crap going on around that time, plus a couple odds and ends to get done on my truck before seto

·
Registered
911 Posts
i should be good to go. I wont know for sure until probably the week of though!!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, i've heard that a new requirement of river rock is an operating fire extinguisher is mandatory. After gray rock, it should be a club rule.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Well, i've heard that a new requirement of river rock is an operating fire extinguisher is mandatory. After gray rock, it should be a club rule.
i got one in my truck..
and how hard is river rock?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I would say that riverrock is easy to extreme, great mix through out the park.
well,i just realized I can't go,GRADUATION DAY man, i cant really miss that haha

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, i'm still planning on going. Probably just day trip sat. though. I'll call you and fill out some more details.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I'm pretty sure Alan and Marshall are still going as well.

·
Registered
911 Posts
As of right now I dont think im gonna make this one.....had some family issues come up that I need to address first. I may still go but its not lookin good at the moment. ill keep you guys updated!!

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
good luck, Logan.

side note, all. Looking at the river rock site, Fire Extinguishers are required in all trail vehicles. No exceptions.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Sorry - probably not going to make it any more - stupid motor mount issue... I'll be at SETO though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts