TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys ever wanted to head north to do some winter wheeling then you don't want to miss this event. Feb 16-19 2007. Great trails, awesome cruisers (although all vehicles are welcome, I'm taking the Taco) and amazing food. Cost is $150 Canadian and includes food, accomodations and a grab bag full of goodies. Check out the details here http://www.rmlca.ab.ca/rivershiver/ and let me know if you want to go. I could arrrange for a couch to crash on before or after the event. .....Steve

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
SteveO said:
If you guys ever wanted to head north to do some winter wheeling then you don't want to miss this event. Feb 16-19 2007. Great trails, awesome cruisers (although all vehicles are welcome, I'm taking the Taco) and amazing food. Cost is $150 Canadian and includes food, accomodations and a grab bag full of goodies. Check out the details here http://www.rmlca.ab.ca/rivershiver/ and let me know if you want to go. I could arrrange for a couch to crash on before or after the event. .....Steve
damn ive been wanting to take a drive upto canada...especially calgary

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PuckerFactor said:
damn ive been wanting to take a drive upto canada...especially calgary
Well this is a great event and the only TLCA event in Canada so if you're considering a trip, this is the one to be at. There will be a ton of amazing rigs and the scenery is unreal. If you can swing it you should come up. ...Steve

·
Registered
414 Posts
I've been seriously considering going to Canada sometime around the begining of the year. I'll just invite myself to be your passenger. Sound cool SteveO?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stu said:
I've been seriously considering going to Canada sometime around the begining of the year. I'll just invite myself to be your passenger. Sound cool SteveO?
I may already have a passenger. Can;t be sure though as he doesn't reply to email. ;) Hi Pete!

If he can't make it, you're welcome to ride with me.

931 Posts
SteveO said:
I may already have a passenger. Can;t be sure though as he doesn't reply to email. ;) Hi Pete!

If he can't make it, you're welcome to ride with me.
Steve! I cant make it as that weekend already has plans. Its the Cal4Wheel Convention. Its also Valentines day weekend, the wife likes to do something together that weekend, and since convention is in Reno this year we are staying there so we both are happy! I get to play, she gets to shop, we both get to gamble and the kids go to bed early (nudge nudge wink wink)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TRD4ME / PARKSOFFROAD.COM said:
(nudge nudge wink wink)
Are you hinting that you want me to come to Reno with you guys? Thanks for the offer but I'm really excited about River Shiver. :D

Too bad you can't make it though, it will be a great trip. Maybe next year. ....Steve

931 Posts
SteveO said:
Are you hinting that you want me to come to Reno with you guys? Thanks for the offer but I'm really excited about River Shiver. :D

Too bad you can't make it though, it will be a great trip. Maybe next year. ....Steve
It would be nice! Things tend to start piling up months before, Jan, Feb and March all had events in them in October of last year!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Do they have special permission to run more than the 0.0001% of the trails that are still open at Waiparous? Would love to make it, but I'll likely be stuck in northern Saskatchewan again during that time.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mudferret said:
Do they have special permission to run more than the 0.0001% of the trails that are still open at Waiparous? Would love to make it, but I'll likely be stuck in northern Saskatchewan again during that time.
We're running some of the open trails which are still good in the winter. For the tougher stuff we'll drived half hour north outside the closures. It's a bit more a hassle but worth it. You should ride with me if you're around. ....Steve

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP! Last day of registration is Feb 1 and it's looking like it will be a great event. Snow in the mountains and lots of cool 'Cruisers!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Yo Shteffon, I'll be stuck in Sk until the 16th, and home by the 18th, so assuming your bitch seat was still open, I won't be able to occupy it. Heather and I will be shopping around for an 80 series LC when I get home though... :cool:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mudferret said:
Yo Shteffon, I'll be stuck in Sk until the 16th, and home by the 18th, so assuming your bitch seat was still open, I won't be able to occupy it. Heather and I will be shopping around for an 80 series LC when I get home though... :cool:
I think Erinn's going to ride with me anyways now, for some reason she's up for it after finding out we don't have to sleep in the tent. Good luck on the LC search though and let me know when you're back. ...Steve

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Thanks... would be a nice vacation... maybe better in the summertime... so my SoCal butt don't freeze up... I haven't lived in the cold stuff for near 25 years... I can't even remember how I managed to deal with it growing up in Minnesota... I'm SoCal spoiled now... LOL

Take lots of pics... and have a great time... :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts