·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no where any new places in ky is other then Harlen : :confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Slade, Natural Bridge, The Narrows, Zachariah which ever name you want to call it. Last I heard, it was still open to licensed & insured trucks. It's more mud & loose shale but the are some bigger rocks in areas. Mild to wild trails but most of the big obstacles don't have ways around them. If you can't make it up or through something you may have to turn around. Good place to wheel though.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
There's a ton of trails in Slade County. Badlands in Indiana might not be too far. Not much of anything in western Ohio.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are having a toyota ride at harlin i think april 1st been to natural bridge a couple times my fav is livingston

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is to far but wouldnt care to try it once

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not bad is there places to camp and how much for 6 vehicles from friday to sunday

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Could always hook up with the TN boys depending on how far you are- Summertown is MidTN, tons of stuff East.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
connmcknn said:
they are having a toyota ride at harlin i think april 1st been to natural bridge a couple times my fav is livingston
Livingston KY or TN? If you are near Livingston TN then you are only a few hours from Tellico, etc.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
livingston ky , that is our favorite place that is where the pics were taken i posted on picture gallery

1 - 11 of 11 Posts