TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Man You gotta post up BEFORE you go do shit like that!!!! Was that A-pit or somewhere else?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Definately gotta go soon!!. My rig should be up and driving again in a day or 2. :D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
That looks very cool. That's more than my truck could do, and probably more than I would be willing to try, but it still looks cool.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
you gotta be a member of the new toyota club! to go you guys aint cool enough:bhump: :xrocker:
So you're a head banging fagget? If that's want cool is I'll be cool.

As for the place in the video, been there and done that. Why was it so hard for you guys to get up that little hill? Try airing down you tires some nice time. LOL

·
Registered
287 Posts
hey ryan look what them 4;37's did going down the road in my buddys runner it even busted the housing took a winch and a power stroke to get it out of the road

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So you're a head banging fagget? If that's want cool is I'll be cool.

As for the place in the video, been there and done that. Why was it so hard for you guys to get up that little hill? Try airing down you tires some nice time. LOL
who are you referring to?..
I also know how to wheel. thats the first time I've been there. and the first spot we got too. I promise I don't need lessons on how to wheel my truck. LOL:rolleyes:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whats up with the hostility anyway? just wanted to share a vid from a recent trip. whats the deal? so I haven't been there before... you have GREAT! you think your XTREME... WOOOHOO. sorry I came by and tried to show a vid.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
who are you referring to?..
I also know how to wheel. thats the first time I've been there. and the first spot we got too. I promise I don't need lessons on how to wheel my truck. LOL:rolleyes:
I was refering to the xxxJoexxx, whom I QOUTE'D.

I wasn't giving lessons I was just asking why you didn't air down. Looking at the vid it didn't look like you guys aired down.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I hate being a moderator. So knock it off.

To those who don't know Screwball he is a prior FL-TTORA President and is always welcome to comment on any subject and, while I am president, is asked to help keep the "locals" in line.

Scott, Thanks for sharing the video, its good to see people in there again, just keep it quiet so that place doesn't get closed for the 4th time in 5 years.

Neil

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry, I wasn't sure... we werent aired down though. I had to drive the truck pretty far to get there and my compressor was not working right. I just didn't feel like messing with it. sorry if I sounded hostile.... that xxxjoexxx dude pissed me off. with the "new club" comment.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts