TTORA Forum banner

121 - 140 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Oh he will take your money, But unlike a certain someone he will produce a product and you will receive it in due time. And a damn fine product at that ;)
For real!!! If I woulda went with 4x in the first place I would have $$ left over to get the all-pro 3" leafs instead of the Icons 1.5" AAL :) and would be saving up for the all-pro hybrid front bumper right now....if they still produce them. Didn't see it on their website :(

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hey! Just wanted to let you guys know I got the sliders on the 3rd of Feb. Thanks for the great product and fast shipping. Sliders are still wrapped up but I will post pictures as soon as I have money to take it to a fab shop after spray painting them.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Thanks for the sliders Adam. I just got them today. I even installed them. Here is a pic with no paint. I took them off so i can pain them. These slider kits are great quality. :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
:mad:I just read that Adam makes bolt ons also. I ordered
Weld on. Bummer
I ONLY make bolt ons for FJ80's. The 05+ got discontinued because they were a pain in the ass to install and the 05+ C channel frames are really not that great for a bolt on application to start with.

·
Registered
44 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
645 Posts
BUMP!!

Here are a couple pictures Adam. I ordered these back in January..got them in early febuary and finally got them welded on mid April. Went out with the socal chapter this weekend and I heard these bad boys getting beat up. GREAT PRODUCT at very cheap prices. Thanks again!

Driver in front of me said I was sitting on the sliders in this picture(thank god). I thought I high centered on the crossmember.

121 - 140 of 178 Posts
About this Discussion
177 Replies
50 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing