TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I kind of remember that as a kid...Seems like Evil Knieval had an early chute deployment too when 'jumping the snake'..hmm.wonder if they had the same rigger....sucks that the second chute had what we called from my jumping days as a malfunction..was only the 7th time he broke his back??? Cool video, but he obviously wasn't the smartest box of rocks...

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
I wonder what its like to be such a freakin asshole......

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's one GINORMOUS car too!

A Lincoln Continental as a stunt car? :rofl:

See how it flares nose up as soon as it leaves the ramp? He didnt reasearch that stunt too well... :eek:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Another member of the more money than brains clan. Seems they've been around for longer than I thought.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Interex said:
So this proves that a even with wings and a rocket engine, a Lincon will NOT fly.
Well, I don't know if it's proof positive, but it's good enough for me!

·
Registered
414 Posts
If someone ever approached me and said that they planned to jump anything over the distance of a mile. I'd punch them in the face for being such an asshole.

·
Registered
66 Posts
.......or do donuts in thier truck on flat ground until they rolled it on it's top.

·
Registered
414 Posts
blakjak said:
.......or do donuts in thier truck on flat ground until they rolled it on it's top.

I can't even begin to illustrate the stupidity of your post.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
stu said:

yeah but you could at least try...... you slacker :p

·
Registered
414 Posts
Touche.

1) Obviously the ground was not flat.

2) The amount of donughts completed had zero contribution to the truck flipping.

3) Way to try and hop onto the band wagon after it's already stopped and everyone else got off and went home. Hate to break it to you, but driving the wagon of following me around trying to slam me for rolling my truck is too big a task for you. (since you're the only one on the wagon, you'd have to drive it. Just thought I'd walk you through that last thought.)

I expect a rebutle from this in about three months.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
stu said:
Here's more stupidity...

Get a Lincoln when doing donuts Stu... They don't fly well... But they stay upright when going in circles... My mom had one and I tested that theory well as a kid... :D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Jet powered donughts?

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
stu said:
. . . .Hate to break it to you, but driving the wagon of following me around trying to slam me for rolling my truck is too big a task for you. (since you're the only one on the wagon, you'd have to drive it. . .
You are building a larger and larger crowd of Anti-Stus every day . . . seriously.

·
Registered
414 Posts
DennisDawg said:
You are building a larger and larger crowd of Anti-Stus every day . . . seriously.
I beg to differ. Seriously.

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
TacoDell said:
Here's more stupidity...

Get a Lincoln when doing donuts Stu... They don't fly well... But they stay upright when going in circles... My mom had one and I tested that theory well as a kid... :D

Funny how you give Stu credit for being able to do a donut . . . the troll can't complete one right side up!

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
stu said:
I beg to differ. Seriously.
Beg all you like, you still are a troll. Can’t you find someone to give you real attention rather than be a troll here?

Do you even own a Toyota off road capable vehicle (right side up and running)?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts