TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMO today's run was a blast. Everyone was on time, we were aired down and on the trail by 9:50, nobody suffered any damage, and the weather was awesome. Everyone was very relaxed. We took our time through the rock gardens. Most everyone stopped, got out and looked at their lines, or got a spot at some point. Rich did awesome spotting everyone through the tough spots. He even helped save my ass when I damn near rolled the 4Runner! Robert was tailgunner and kept track of everyone and always let me know when everyone was moving.

We were done with Rocky Gap by 12:30. I got a call from the wife stating that it was time to come home, our 3 month old was suffering from crazy baby syndrome! So about half of us headed home and the rest hit the mines. I didn't take any pics, but everyone else did and Chuck's wife took a ton of video so hopefully he posts it up.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Good Job Scot setting up and leading your 1st official run!!!
Had a good time, everyone was cool as usual! :xpimp:

Good thing I got back, that rain would have swamped my truck!!! Open broken sunroof and all!!! :eek::eek:

I do have some serious metal on metal issues underneath my truck though, and will have to deal with it before another run!!!n :welder::welder::saw::saw: :eek:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Oh....and I'll try and get my pictures up as soon as I get a chance. :p

·
NVTTORA Pres. 社長
696 Posts
Had a great time and want to thank Scot for organizing the run.
Drivers brief was appreciated and so was the effort from everyone pitchng in to spot and photograph along the way.

Scot leading the group

Top of the hill

CRC (Chuck) not shying away from using the skinny peddle - Rich making sure things looked good.

and more... http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/Glorybigs/Rocky%20Gap%20070311/

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hey, it's Chandelle, CRC's wife. I was rushed into putting together my pictures and videos and everything, so it isn't exactly how I might have done it if I had more time, but you will get the main parts of Rocky Gap. I know there are more pictures and videos of certain trucks, and it isn't that I love any truck more than the other, I just had more photos and videos of certain trucks. So no whining...and I will try and get you all next time. And Scot, I put two "t's" in your name...sorry. Scott Run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJiPsdKP-uA
PS> they said it might be some time before you can view this video.

·
NVTTORA Pres. 社長
696 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Not as intimidating doing it at night (the devil you know). Glad you guys had a great trip.
Congrats Scot on putting together a nice run.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Having seen how jacked up it is during the day, I haven't a clue how we got through there at night :eek:

What you can't see won't hurt you!!! :p :xpimp:

And it wasn't really all that hard to begin with. Not until shit starts banging around underneath that is like mine was Sunday!!!! :eek::eek::saw::welder:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
rained hard up there tuesday and today I bet that trails getting better all the time.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Holy shit . . . I got my truck through that at night? Looks like everyone had fun. Had to bow out since I was in Wisconsin for the 4th and my b-day. Hope to catch a run with everyone soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts