76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my pics.

Here is the rock I slide into.

Cool pic of the tire on the rock

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, good seeing you guys out there today! We were the two Sandstorm FJ's coming up from the Red Rock side when you guys were on your way down...

·
Registered
720 Posts

Those are the only good ones I got on my camera today.

Hey Robert how did those videos turn out? Not like a cloverfield/blairwitch movie I hope. haha

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Another cool ass run!!!! Out of the 10 people on the list......only five of us made it!!
But that's alright...as we covered a lot of territory...faster with less trucks!!!!
We met up with Jack at the Wheelers Rd. South, and aired down.
Timmer took us up Wheelers Road to the Wallace Canyon tunroff....then to Ponderosa Rd., back down to Carpenter Canyon Rd.
Then took the fence line Rd/ to Trout Canyon, then to Lovell Canyon Summit to Lovell Canyon....then to Roacky Gap....ending up in Red Roack Canyon!!!

Only carnage, was my drivers side mirror, and my das tank slid. And on Marks FJC......a nice gouge in his pass. side rocker panel!!! Note to self.......get some damn sliders!!! :saw::saw::welder::welder:

Had a nice lunch on the Lovell Summit under the pine trees before hitting the Rocky Gap. :)

Anyway...that's my report for now........need to go feed the dogs and download and upload my photos. :rolleyes:

Anybody else want to add their thoughts...feel free!!! :D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, good seeing you guys out there today! We were the two Sandstorm FJ's coming up from the Red Rock side when you guys were on your way down...
It was cool seeing you guys

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Nah that was my evil twin

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
sorry I didnt make it I did do a run over potato ridge with a few guys from vegas valley there was a few of us (well 2 of us) that were doing some crazy stuff on some lines in a few washes that we broke open
the guy that was following me almost rolled over in one wash (so he said)
I remember that spot my rig felt stable even though I was balancing on 3wheels for a few feet

well we had a fun day I was back home by 3 working on the custom linked suspention I'm building on a friends samurai

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
sorry I didnt make it I did do a run over potato ridge with a few guys from vegas valley there was a few of us (well 2 of us) that were doing some crazy stuff on some lines in a few washes that we broke open
the guy that was following me almost rolled over in one wash (so he said)
I remember that spot my rig felt stable even though I was balancing on 3wheels for a few feet

well we had a fun day I was back home by 3 working on the custom linked suspention I'm building on a friends samurai

I think we saw you guys pulled of to the side of the road @ Lovell Canyon Rd. & 160 when we went by. :cool:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
I'm not seeing the videos.

They're in my link....the first one. Not sure if they're working though. Still working on figuring it out.........It's my first try at the video thing....:rolleyes::p

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think we saw you guys pulled of to the side of the road @ Lovell Canyon Rd. & 160 when we went by. :cool:

yep that was most likely us I ended up losing a front ring and pinion all because some of the bolts that hold my front ox locker together came out and chewed up my ring and pinion

1 - 17 of 17 Posts