TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here there people....how's about Rocky Gap on the day after the 4th??

That would be Sunday....July 5th!! :thumbs:

Also open to doing the longer route of Trout Canyon to Lovell and up Rocky Gap to Red Rock. :driving::driving::thumbs:

Post up if you want to go!!! It should actually.....finally be hot on that weekend, and the mountains would be nice again.:D

EDIT:---------------------------

July 5th 2009
Meet:
9:30 am.....leave by 10:00 am.

Where?:
The Gas Station/Mini Mart (last one before you go up the hill) @ highway(s) 160 & 159 (Blue Diamond Rd. & The road to Red Rock)

Make sure to have plenty of water and make sure to top off your gas tank at the meet spot!!!

We'll be heading out to Wheelers Road South, up to the Carpenter Canyon turnoff. Check out the canyon, then head down the fence line through Trout Canyon to Lovell Canyon....then up Rocky Gap and ending in Red Rock Canyon.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I want to try some different lines and run the wash.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to try some different lines and run the wash.

A few of us always seem to run the wash. It's fun!!! Unless I take a bad line and get hung up on a rock!! :eek::eek:

Don't quite have the clearance that Jeff has in his 1st gen on 40's!!! :rolleyes:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No one else wants to go???!!!

Well......we can always switch it to a Laughlin run on the 4th of July for the fireworks over the river and wheel the back roads home!!!!
Come back though Nelson!!! Camp out along the river....:camping::thumbs:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No really.....I'd rather not camp out on the river unless I had a boat again!!!
Although a Laughlin run for the fireworks has interested me!!!
It's supposed to be the biggest display anywhere!!! :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
This sounds like a good time. count me in sunday.. Im goin out on the lake all weekend and will need some Wheel to relax before work..

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This sounds like a good time. count me in sunday.. Im goin out on the lake all weekend and will need some Wheel to relax before work..

Out on the lake all weekend?? Isn't Sunday on the weekend???? :confused::confused::rolleyes:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
true, but the girl has to work Sundays, so its my chill day before work and nothing is more chill then wheelin..

Oh...okay....cool! :D :kewl::driving::driving:

·
Registered
648 Posts
No one else wants to go???!!!

Well......we can always switch it to a Laughlin run on the 4th of July for the fireworks over the river and wheel the back roads home!!!!
Come back though Nelson!!! Camp out along the river....:camping::thumbs:
I'm sure I'm in if it's on a Sun.
Robert, does participation alway's drop off this much in the summer? You must feel like I felt when I posted my run. I mean I felt a lot better when everyone rallied, well the two people that did.:p Where is everybody?

·
Registered
505 Posts
4th of July weekend will probably have a lot of people out of town, myself included. I'd really like to go on this run but I'll be driving back to Vegas that day.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll be in San Diego! But I will be thinking about you guys in the desert while I'm lying on the beach :D

:flipoff1::neener::flipoff4: We'll be in the mountains!!

But...thanks...we'll be thinking of your girl in a skimpy bikini on the beach while we're up in the mountains!!! :boobies::boobies::woot::jack::rofl::rofl:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

The List!!!!

1: Robert and dogs (my034runner)
2: Jesse (ExoToy535)
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Copy and paste the entire list...and add your info.......

:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
The List!!!!

1: Robert and dogs (my034runner)
2: Jesse (ExoToy535)
3:Mark (Fuel80)
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Copy and paste the entire list...and add your info......

·
Registered
234 Posts
i'd be interested in trying it out, assuming there are bypasses for the obstacles, and that I can get the taco's tires fitting correctly

just bumped the tacoma up to 35's, and they don't really clear right. need to chop the cab mount back a couple of inches, and take a sledgehammer to the pinch welds & inner fender.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts