294 Posts

·
norcal n00b
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Yeah, like I said in my COTTORA post, I went looking for the shop thinking just that the phone number was messed up or something and thats when I found out the original owners split and the one guy that built the taco stuff was one of the new shops owners.

·
norcal n00b
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
colorado125 said:
Yeah, like I said in my COTTORA post, I went looking for the shop thinking just that the phone number was messed up or something and thats when I found out the original owners split and the one guy that built the taco stuff was one of the new shops owners.
Would you happen to know if the guy who opened the new shop has a website? I really liked theyre products and was looking for some stuff from them. Thanks

·
Going John Galt
31,844 Posts
Zackattak said:
Would you happen to know if the guy who opened the new shop has a website? I really liked theyre products and was looking for some stuff from them. Thanks
what? and add something that isn't Demello?? LOL

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Zackattak said:
I didn't see anything on their business card that I got from. I didn't think of asking so I really dont know. If I can find anything out, I'll post it.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
HootsMagoon said:
I'm probally wrong, but didn't one of them become Posion Spyder Customs?

http://www.spydercustoms.com
Actually Poison Spyder Customs was around at the same time as Rocky Mountain Fab, and if my memory serves me correctly, Rocky Mtn Fab started after Poison Spyder Customs. But Poison Spyder Customs was Clifton Slay (as seen on the Ultimate Adventure Videos) who broke off from another rock crawling company in Denver, just can't remember which one right now.

·
Registered
448 Posts
colorado125 said:
Actually Poison Spyder Customs was around at the same time as Rocky Mountain Fab, and if my memory serves me correctly, Rocky Mtn Fab started after Poison Spyder Customs. But Poison Spyder Customs was Clifton Slay (as seen on the Ultimate Adventure Videos) who broke off from another rock crawling company in Denver, just can't remember which one right now.
Avalanche engineering.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry about the hijack, but I might have a chance to transfer to Longmont. I just have to convince the Mrs. to leave RI where all her family is located. I was just wondering how you like the area?

·
Going John Galt
31,844 Posts
Zackattak said:
LOL yeah I'm not sure if I can go Demelloed out all the way, but I'm tryin.
I'm sure J will be more than happy to accommodate you, LOL

·
Registered
448 Posts
HootsMagoon said:
Sorry about the hijack, but I might have a chance to transfer to Longmont. I just have to convince the Mrs. to leave RI where all her family is located. I was just wondering how you like the area?
I'm a little biased having grown up here but... tons of wheeling, 300+ days of sun, the perfect amount of snow, close to the mountains, on and on.

The cost of living is high, but maybe no too different than RI, depending where you live...

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
HootsMagoon said:
Um, colorado rocks. I have been vacationing out here since i was 2 and lived back east. Always loved it. Beautiful scenery, so much to do. I happen to love the outdoors and its just like 20 minutes and you are in the mountains. It doesn't take much to get away from everyone here. And been living here for 5 months now and have been wanting to live here for a long time. If you can find a job you will not regret it. :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts