TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have auctions running all over ebay. I figured they'd at least stock stuff.... I had my coilovers, leafs, shocks, wheels/tires etc. ready to roll.... It was a sunday I had decided to buy their lock-right and have it for the install the next saturday so I could go to the fl4wd campout the following weekend....

I bought it sunday night and paid for 3 day shipping just to be sure I had it.... Thursday rolls along I got nothing, I called them up. He said they dont stock anything, they drop ship from the manufacturer and that takes a couple days. I told him I needed it before saturday morning, he said I could upgrade the shipping and pay and it would be there monday. I gave the guy some shit for awhile, and finally he says, I'll have it there by tomorrow, no charge.... I got off the phone, sighed, thought I was screwed. I woke up friday morning, it was sitting on my door step, couldnt beleive it.

I guess they pulled through after all

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
Cruznlife1
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing