TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for the roll bar that gose in the box of my crew cab taco preferably black, dose anyone know were i can find one?

something like this only black

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya im on a tight budget to but dose anyone maybe make these around here? Theres got to be some good welders in the group

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know, but i don't want one in the cab I just want the smaller on that goes in the box but they generally bolt to the frame so it should help a little at least pulse i have to get the spare out of under my truck i keep hitting it off road

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG you guys are missing the point here. I have thought long and hard at what i want and I do NOT have any welding skills or i would try myself. I can be a little stubborn i know but im just wondering if anyone could build me one or now of a place i could find one because i see them on a lot of trucks

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Ya it looks like im going to be delayed agin I had the money to get one made but just found out that it looks like i will be finding a new place to live so its going to have to wait at least i know who to contact. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
seriously spend your money on something usefull.

Comander Ace said:
Im looking for the roll bar that gose in the box of my crew cab taco preferably black, dose anyone know were i can find one?

something like this only black

1 - 20 of 22 Posts