TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone has any pics of tacomas with roll bars... if so please post them. i want to get a roll bar for my tacoma but when i put my buddies roll bar in my tacoma (his truck is an earlier toyota), it didnt look good because of how the cab of the tacoma slants forward. does any company make a roll bar that slants forward like the cab does?

thanks...dalton

please post pics !!!

·
Registered
5,222 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea sorry i guess i should have been more specific. i meant a "bling bling" roll bar for the bed even though it would be black not chrome and it would serve as a point for mounting KC lights.

·
norcal n00b
802 Posts
bigd9247 said:
hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone has any pics of tacomas with roll bars... if so please post them. i want to get a roll bar for my tacoma but when i put my buddies roll bar in my tacoma (his truck is an earlier toyota), it didnt look good because of how the cab of the tacoma slants forward. does any company make a roll bar that slants forward like the cab does?

thanks...dalton

please post pics !!!
I know Chris from trdparts4u has a black "bling bling" rollbar in his taco. Go to Sponsors products folder and look at his little picture thing by his post or send him a PM for pics.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I found an old Smittybilt double/single roll bar about 2.5 years ago at a local off road shop. They had bought out Smittybilt's remaining inventory of the welded once piece style bars and where selling them off. The bar was designed for the '73-'88 Toyotas but it fits pretty well. Man... 19.5k is quite small for a photo. Anyway, I'd like to have it modified slightly before I go drilling holes in my bed though.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Oppositeboy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing