TTORA Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess those drivelines from Steve are not as indestructable as he played them off to be....
maybe thats why he's not there no more, but i've been beetin those things for two years now and never had a problem untill now.I'll see what oscar says.All i know is he better fix those indestructable drivelines he builds:mad:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Where's the pics of the trail???............for all we know you got hit by a shopping cart at Target??? :D

Thats not funny, i received body dmg to a rediculous level from a shopping cart last week at wal-mart. I was pulling into a space and low and behold a shopping cart was in it. I figure i will just nudge the cart out of the way and all will be fine, but somehow the shopping cart didnt move and the handle went through my grill, bent the hood, and to top it off, my stock tupperware bumper has a huge crease in it. All from a stupid shopping cart being bumped at no joke 1 mph. If no one belives me i will take pics of it.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Thats not funny, i received body dmg to a rediculous level from a shopping cart last week at wal-mart. I was pulling into a space and low and behold a shopping cart was in it. I figure i will just nudge the cart out of the way and all will be fine, but somehow the shopping cart didnt move and the handle went through my grill, bent the hood, and to top it off, my stock tupperware bumper has a huge crease in it. All from a stupid shopping cart being bumped at no joke 1 mph. If no one belives me i will take pics of it.
Hell yes we want pics

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey merman Eric told me about it today at work, he also said you might be changing the frame/body soon??? Is it true?
Yeah, i've been thinking of getting the formula toy chasis from Hendix Motorsports. Erics' been telling me to do that for a while now and i think thats where im headed.But untill now ill wheel it till it gives up... Being a Toyota it may take a while for that to happen:banghead:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.