TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've got my sister's med school induction on the 9th and looking for somthing to do in the mean time. Any of you guys free in the midde of the week to 'wheel, is Superlift even open during the week? Or how about grabbing some drinks/grub at the Whole Hog and talking some 'yota crap?

-Benjamin :D

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
hey ben, i dont live in littlerock but if you stop by exit 73 on I-30 just holler

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Hey guys, I've got my sister's med school induction on the 9th and looking for somthing to do in the mean time. Any of you guys free in the midde of the week to 'wheel, is Superlift even open during the week? Or how about grabbing some drinks/grub at the Whole Hog and talking some 'yota crap?

-Benjamin :D
You know of the Whole Hog from San Antone? One of my favorite BBQ places in the world, and being as I hail from Memphis, that is saying something.

When do you think you might want to hit the Hog? I could be game for some grub and suds.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
you are a BBQ eatin fool Lance :thumbs:

but can you cook it ???

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Damn straight! Love me some BBQ! I can grill some pretty mean burgers and steaks. Am going to try my first pork loin soon. Would like to try to grill some brisket too.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Damn straight! Love me some BBQ! I can grill some pretty mean burgers and steaks. Am going to try my first pork loin soon. Would like to try to grill some brisket too.
COOL, so you wanna be in charge of the grill in september :dunno:

:D

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
DANG man I think we hijacked Benjamin's thread :banghead:

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
You know of the Whole Hog from San Antone? One of my favorite BBQ places in the world, and being as I hail from Memphis, that is saying something.

When do you think you might want to hit the Hog? I could be game for some grub and suds.
I might be game. I'm only available on Thurs. and Fri. though.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like Wednesday will be a good day to meet up, I think Firday might be full with family time. As for the Whole Hog, it's a favorit stop of mine when I'm in Little Rock.

I might also hit up Superlift's park Wednesday, anyone able to join?

-Benjamin

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Looks like Wednesday will be a good day to meet up, I think Firday might be full with family time. As for the Whole Hog, it's a favorit stop of mine when I'm in Little Rock.

I might also hit up Superlift's park Wednesday, anyone able to join?

-Benjamin
man i would love to see that Landcruiser but ive been sick, so i wont be able to wheel or eat :(

i did email everyone from the littlerock area that hasnt posted on this thread :thumbs:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man i would love to see that Landcruiser but ive been sick, so i wont be able to wheel or eat :(

i did email everyone from the littlerock area that hasnt posted on this thread :thumbs:
Well I'm still about 50/50 on the wheeling, I might be leaned more to go if someone else could come with, but not many have the middle of the week off. As for meeting at the Whole Hog, if anyone is inclined to join just give me a call some time tomorrow and we'll set up a time. I'll just guess-timate 7-8ish?

-Benjamin
210-683-6613

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Guess nothing panned out yesturday. Well tomorrow I'll be heading to Hot Springs for a day of 'wheeling. Any takers??
Have fun :) . There's plenty to do there.

Most of us that live in this area of the state work all day. I've been swamped at work, and have been super busy in the evenings. Sorry none of us could get together.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Guess nothing panned out yesturday. Well tomorrow I'll be heading to Hot Springs for a day of 'wheeling. Any takers??
hey Benjamin, if you want to stop by on your way home i'm just off exit 73 in Arkadelphia

ive been sick, nothing contagious, just ulcers and stuff, but the heat sucks what little energy i have

i cant work so thats not a excuse, but it does mean i roll pennies for gas:(

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Yeah, man, sorry 'bout that. We have had an auditor in at work this week, and needless to say, its been crazy.

Enjoy your wheelin' excursion.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts