TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have two roofracks.. one larg 4x8ish and one 4x4ish. the reason that it is in here is i am seeing if they would sell and what you might pay for them.

the feet on the land cruiser rack are larg and strong. i stand on the rack all of the time.. feeler thread

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rack

i got a bigger one :D

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Anyways getting back to the topic, what is your new roof rack gonna be????:cool:

It's this one, shown on top of Brian's 80. :cool: He traded out for it. :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rak

its brians old rack. he got a rear tire carrier and i got the roofrack. it has more floor supports and a tire carrier built in so i did not have to fab any thing. it also came with a huge light bar but i dont have large enough lights to fill it...yet...

·
Registered
112 Posts
is this the one that you were trying to sell for $200 if so what brand and how much i would love to take a look at it my roof rack sucks and a new one is way too much money.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i only have the large one left the small one went to crc.. you can take alook just pm me for details

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it should fit it came off my 80 and the legs do adjust the roof is almost the same size.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the guys on mud say it will fit as long as the feet are adjustable and they are. and i will make you a deal on it if you can come and get it next week. so let me know. as for what kind it is i dont know. it is steel and very stong.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts