TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Roof Top Tents - Cheap

If you've ever wanted to give one of these a try you can't beat these for the price. $340 each or $320 for two or more. Better deals for group buys. PM, email to [email protected] or call my cell: 970-302-7801.
Check out http://www.cartoptents.com/products.asp for more details. Thanks! :) I'm near Greeley, CO.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In a word - convenience. This thing sets up in a minute or so, doesn't take up any room inside your rig and puts you above the mud, rocks and camp pirates. My wife is especially happy with the 2.5" foam mattress. You can't beat the price. :)

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
what if youre a really fat bastard?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's always gastric bypass I guess. :rolleyes: The biggest guy I know that has one of these is in the 260-300lb range and he does fine. Little scary going up the ladder though. :eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Check out the thumbnails up top - There's a pic of a expedition worthy taco with one on the roof and another mounted on an exo frame over a quad in the bed of a chevrolet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to clarify - these tents are extras that I bought to get shipping down for local group buyers. The factory blew these out as model end close-outs.
One time thing. I'm not a commercial seller/spammer - hopefully that's acceptable to the ban happy mod here. :welder:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Jenny Cruiser
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing