TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys and gals? I am 25 and down to have to a good time. I love anything with adrenaline involved, snowboarding, wakeboardin, surfing, riding quads, and obviously wheeling. I have an 02 dbl cab, fabtech 6" lift, allpro front bumper, marlin sliders soon to be welded on and allpro's rear bumper soon to come. I am slowly building something I can play with. I am always up for a new run. Anyone from the area know of any events coming up soon? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. See you around. Later Devin

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Welcome to TTORA, from a fellow Fresnian!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Looks and sounds like a nice ride!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
richass...lol

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
What's up guys and gals? I am 25 and down to have to a good time. I love anything with adrenaline involved, snowboarding, wakeboardin, surfing, riding quads, and obviously wheeling. I have an 02 dbl cab, fabtech 6" lift, allpro front bumper, marlin sliders soon to be welded on and allpro's rear bumper soon to come. I am slowly building something I can play with. I am always up for a new run. Anyone from the area know of any events coming up soon? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. See you around. Later Devin
Welcome dude. check out norcalttora.com. norcal is always goin on runs so be sure to check the upcoming events section often! later, Rob.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see the next event schueduled is the rubicon in july. Is that the only next upcoming event?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
how long have you lived in Fresno?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how long have you lived in Fresno?
About 22 years, moved here from Torrance/ Redondo Beach, where all my family still is. Where at in slo. I have homies going to pismo this weekend.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I never considered myself a rich ass before, but I guess I will take the compliment. Thanks much.
i just say that because i envy you for being able to afford an 02 D cab...damn i wish i could!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
you had any problems with the fabtech 6"?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
About 22 years, moved here from Torrance/ Redondo Beach, where all my family still is. Where at in slo. I have homies going to pismo this weekend.
Where did you go to school? I was born in Fresno and moved to SLO when I was 12. I actually live just outside SLO in Los Osos. Well, my parents do...I'm down in SoCal now but I cruise up there a few weekends a month

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you had any problems with the fabtech 6"?
Except for hub bearing going out in the fabtech knuckle. The outer race was spinning inside the knuckle and fabtech would not warranty it, due to the fact I am not the purchaser on the lift. I had to buy a new pass. side knuckle for a mere $500. But hey, it came with the bearing and upper ball joint. Other than that I have read that it limits upward travel, but have also heard of cutting the bump stops down to allow for more travel. I want to do this, but I want to see some pics first. I would also like to upgrade the rear springs and shackles.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Where did you go to school? I was born in Fresno and moved to SLO when I was 12. I actually live just outside SLO in Los Osos. Well, my parents do...I'm down in SoCal now but I cruise up there a few weekends a month
I went to Clovis High. The only clovis school with an ag farm.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Calico run is coming up this April 20-22. It's an easy drive for you Central Cal guys who are close to the 99. It might be too far for you SLO/beach guys but if your itchin real bad for some wheeling, they have some sweet trails.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts