TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll have 1-3 rooms to rent starting 2/1 or 3/1, split level home 2500 sq ft, quiet 'hood, deck, carpet, new washer/dryer, all appliances, some furniture, rent includes utilities.

Me + 1 renter: $850/month
+2: $575/month
+3: $450/month

Dog on premises, no smoking (anything), one parking space in the garage and you get to live with a legend. :rolleyes:

Renter's insurance required, background and credit checks mandatory.

10 minutes from I-25 depending on traffic/weather/idiots driving.

Address is 2650 Black Diamond Terrace, 80918 near Union/Dublin or Dublin/Academy; same-difference.

PM me with questions/concerns etc.

>>Dan

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, and price drop too. I'll be in Alaska for June/July so we need people here. Wife says $600 month to month; I may not be living here after August. I'll be in the Springs; just not this specific house. Where? I don't know yet. Will I have a truck? The fish will decide. I'm trying to sell my spare cars too; $3500 for the AllTrac and $5000 for the Civic with the freshly rebuilt engine. Spread the word; shit's gotta get sold. Wife still has her 64 Thunderbird for sale too; I think she's looking for $3000/offer on it.

What did I say in January? "2014 is going to be a year of change"? I bet this isn't even the beginning of it; and I'm thinking of positive changes. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
wakkjobb
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing