TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,Since I had to get new pads also(but they were free:)) the man who I honestly trust and believe,says he didnt tell my mom due to i just spent money and its not needed yet but soon. I need to get new rotors soon if my pads get low due to i cant machine them again there is nothing left to machine. What rotors should i get? and cailpers? or either or combos or what? Since at some point i plan on lifting 3in and 33'' tall tires what would be a good size? or what? any feedback as always would be good! or is there a cheap trick to this? thanx:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
Don't bother with calipers. That's more $$ than it's worth. I cahnged my rotors out on my T100 with the ones LC engineering sells. I didn't notice a whole lot of difference but there was some. I'd think you'd still be fine with a OEM replacement.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4inT100 said:
Don't bother with calipers. That's more $$ than it's worth. I cahnged my rotors out on my T100 with the ones LC engineering sells. I didn't notice a whole lot of difference but there was some. I'd think you'd still be fine with a OEM replacement.
k thanks man!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,711 Posts
i just installed the lc ones, they are nice in my eyes. in rush hour driving i don't feel the spongy feeling ever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
link817 said:
i just installed the lc ones, they are nice in my eyes. in rush hour driving i don't feel the spongy feeling ever.
ya,idk,man i was so excited about having money and then go figure,broken inner tie rod,new rotors soon bla bla bla..lol stupid money ima rob a bank hah!!
but ya.LC i hear alot of that name so maybe when i need too they will be the best bet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
951 Posts
I snaged some slotted drilled rotors off ebay for like 50 or 60 bucks back in the day and they work nice slowing down the big meats. Just look around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tweeder3410 said:
I snaged some slotted drilled rotors off ebay for like 50 or 60 bucks back in the day and they work nice slowing down the big meats. Just look around.
Righto
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top