TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see that the rough country lift is a 6" and fits 35s comfortably. i was just curious to know if that lift is by drop down brackets where it actually hinders ground clearence and flex. any input?

thanks,
stan.

·
Registered
29 Posts
They also offer a 3" lift. Check out their website. I believe it will answer your questions. It gives a list and description of each of the lifts offered.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I belive it does use a drop down. I dont think 35's on stock axels is the best way to go either. Like a member here told me. Alot of the rigs runing 35 inch tires are run and maintaind by the company selling the lifts and there for have plenty of resources to fix whatever the modification may compramise. I wouldent do it unless i had alot of drive line upgrades.

·
Banned
136 Posts
then why are you stan the taco man? a buddy of mine has an 84 bronco with an 8 inch suspension lift, and a 3 inch body lift, it has a 460 in it, he runs 39.5s, has been for a few years, runs it hard, and has never broken an axle. surprisingly for a ford he doesnt have alot of trouble with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts