TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know how you get there..i live in santa clarita..

and a few buddies of mine heard about this place and wanted to know if you NEED 4WD..cuz i got an 04 taco with open diffs and 33" MT/R's

·
The Road Less Traveled
88 Posts
TRD SyRuP said:
Just wanted to know how you get there..i live in santa clarita..

and a few buddies of mine heard about this place and wanted to know if you NEED 4WD..cuz i got an 04 taco with open diffs and 33" MT/R's
Take Sierra Highway North towards Aqua Dulce. Can't miss it, it will be on the left.
Some trails are fine for 2wd but most are better with 4wd.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you want to go to the flats some tie let me know. I'm in Canyon Country so it's a short drive for me.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
me and my buddy chris were thinking about this friday heading out..not sure if the road to get there will be closed..seems like everything through the canyons is..

hes got a 2000 tundra 2wd..

and a few friends from www.tundrasolutions.com were gonna head out after we test it out..

so yeah ill let ya know :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i did the gorman DIFFICULT 4x4 required courses without a problem..on bald rugged trails..

im not sure what to expect exactally..but im ready for it..

·
Registered
85 Posts
This Friday, 3-11, me and a buddy are heading out to Rowher Flats about mid morning. Anyone intrested can PM me or send me an email.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Rohwer flats run??

Anybody that has already done a rowher run before down to do one again with a Prerunner about two weeks from now?

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,482 Posts
I'll be heading up there sometime in the next month, but not sure when. Probably wont make any announcement since it will just be me and a friend.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey Tyler,
Let me know when you go....
Scott

1 - 14 of 14 Posts