TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the SCV area up for a small day trip Rowher Flatts run Friday or Sunday?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive been living 10min from it for over a year and Ive never hit it day or night. You two will have to show me around. I think Friday would work.

CalrockX, how soon would you know about having that Friday available?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wgasa84 said:
I wana go! I wana go! Please Taylor... can I go? Oh wait.... my truck is still all broke and stuff.
Bring the Tundy out.......Im sure it would make it in 2wd :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
I for sure can't do Sunday because I work.

Charles, we should run it from the Bouquet side like we did with the FJ.

Taylor, don't expect Rowher to be much more than a fire road.

·
Registered
49 Posts
yeah matt, from the bouquet side is the way to go.

i'll know by wed if i can make it friday...i might work a half day, not sure yet.

there will probably still be some mud there. i might give the agrocrag another go.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
edited: I may have an open seat....?? Even if I dont, it looks like there will be 3 trucks going :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Wgasa84 said:
Well fawk you. Bastard. LOL She better be damn hot to be taking your wrenching partners seat!
She doesnt have to be hot!, Just better looking than you! LOL

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
johnnywerks said:
She doesnt have to be hot!, Just better looking than you! LOL
Shad up you! I want her to be hot... fawk... more to look at on the trail, especially gettin into his tall pig. :wiggle:

Hey are you going to this? I need to get my wheelin fix on... even if it isn't in my pile.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Wgasa84 said:
Shad up you! I want her to be hot... fawk... more to look at on the trail, especially gettin into his tall pig. :wiggle:

Hey are you going to this? I need to get my wheelin fix on... even if it isn't in my pile.
Nope I cant swing a day off on friday, we are swamped with work believe it or not, Ive had to work till 3 or 4 for the last couple of weeks instead of getting home at 2 I guess I had to start earning my money right.

I do want to get my wheeling fix soon also, fix ur junk so we can do a EL Paso trip again now that Taylor, PSSt its Taylor not Tyler, has his junk fixed.

I need to pick his brain too because I want to Go Diamond axles also, yeah.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Oh yeah, and if shes hot Taylor bring her to a run will ya.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Wgasa84 said:
I hope you have a ton of cash saved up!!!

you wanting to go F/R diamonds?
Thats what sugar mamas are for!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
johnnywerks said:
Oh yeah, and if shes hot Taylor bring her to a run will ya.
If it gets that far....you can bet your ass Ill bring her :D

And the front and rear diamonds :eek: , you're going to need lots of this :saw: first, then even more of this :welder: , and then on top of that you're going to need lots and lots of this $$$$$, but then you'll get this :wife: from your sugar mama! Simple equation :D

On a serious note, Id just get your front setup and wait for your rear to blow up before you change it. Thats what Im doing. When the rear goes Ill probably swap over to a FF 14 bolt with a 3 link coil setup. Been looking at them for a bit now. Not gonna do coilovers, just a coil....less $$$$. Once you get the bill for the front Diamond and the whole swap nonsense, it will probably force you to rethink the rear setup.

·
Registered
386 Posts
RaideRNatioN said:
If it gets that far....you can bet your ass Ill bring her :D

And the front and rear diamonds :eek: , you're going to need lots of this :saw: first, then even more of this :welder: , and then on top of that you're going to need lots and lots of this $$$$$, but then you'll get this :wife: from your sugar mama! Simple equation :D

On a serious note, Id just get your front setup and wait for your rear to blow up before you change it. Thats what Im doing. When the rear goes Ill probably swap over to a FF 14 bolt with a 3 link coil setup. Been looking at them for a bit now. Not gonna do coilovers, just a coil....less $$$$. Once you get the bill for the front Diamond and the whole swap nonsense, it will probably force you to rethink the rear setup.
Thats what im planning on, not in a rush to get the rear done but definitely get the front squared away and whell the piss out of it. Truck will be paid off in another year or so I hope. Im glad its only my weekend toy and not my DD.

Hey what the hell, wheres the DRZ? when are we going to hit some trails? Im going to Lake Elsinore MX park on Sunday with Jason Demello, if he doesnt punk out on me. It will be his first time on a track, that place is awsome. We need to hook up.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
johnnywerks said:
Thats what im planning on, not in a rush to get the rear done but definitely get the front squared away and whell the piss out of it. Truck will be paid off in another year or so I hope. Im glad its only my weekend toy and not my DD.

Hey what the hell, wheres the DRZ? when are we going to hit some trails? Im going to Lake Elsinore MX park on Sunday with Jason Demello, if he doesnt punk out on me. It will be his first time on a track, that place is awsome. We need to hook up.
Im still a little gunshy after my DRZ did this.....

Im getting back into it but slowly....

1 - 20 of 56 Posts