TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my RS44044 left spring and noticed that one end measures 3" from the outside of the bushing to the other outer side of the bushing. (1/4" thick bushing) And at the other end it measures only 2.75" from outer bushing to the other outer bushing (1/8" thick bushing) My guess they different casue they are Jeep springs. I called Rancho and got the part # for the 1/4" thick bushing which is RS-624, but nobody has them instock and will take weeks to in. Does any know somewhere i can get them, or where i can get some other bushings that will fit in my RS44044 spring with ends measuring 3" total?

(Also, so people know.. the Part # for the metal sleeve is RS-424)
-Bobby

·
Registered
294 Posts
4wpw.com They come as one full set for one spring so you get 2 1/8" and 2 1/4" thick bushings and are $40 per set. To make each end equal you can remove the busings and use one 1/4 and one 1/8 at each end which is what I did for my rear shackle hanger. Hope this helps

Hutch

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I did end up ordering the the bushing RS-624 from 4wheelparts.com but i won't have them for the weekend like i would like. They where only $1.99 a piece. Hopefully them are what i'm looking for. Thanks for the ideal of 1/4 and 1/8 at each end. I'll have to do that for the time being. Or I might put in some washers at the 1/8" end.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just so everybody know who reads this post. The RS-624 are the right part# for the bushings that you need for the 44044 Leaf spring to make both sides equal. They are 1/4" thick and make the total distanced 3"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts