TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOHOO, so that TTORA members that belong to Weapon Depot can always be kept in the loop, I have added an RSS feed to TTORA from Weapon Depot.

You can view it by visiting the Home Page of Weapon Depot and in the middle where it shows "Weapon Depot News Feed" pull down the menu in the upper right corner. Select TTORA and move the mouse away from the News Feed Screen to begin scrolling...See something you want, move the cursor back over the News Feed Screen and it will stop :)

Anyhow, just thought I would share...As always, great job here!!

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
xtremeoff-road said:
WOOHOO, so that TTORA members that belong to Weapon Depot can always be kept in the loop, I have added an RSS feed to TTORA from Weapon Depot.

You can view it by visiting the Home Page of Weapon Depot and in the middle where it shows "Weapon Depot News Feed" pull down the menu in the upper right corner. Select TTORA and move the mouse away from the News Feed Screen to begin scrolling...See something you want, move the cursor back over the News Feed Screen and it will stop :)

Anyhow, just thought I would share...As always, great job here!!
Cool, Mike!

It works really well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks!!

Thought it might be nice to add it there as it shows the most recent post on TTORA...might be helpful to some :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts