TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 784 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
valkyrie said:
You know I'm gonna try... :)
I'd like to see a really big turnout this year! Maybe you can get Shannon, John (murderman), Robert Canon, and some other folks out from Texas again!

Later,
....Mike
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It will always be free for everyone to attend TTORA runs, but Bob and I were talking about maybe trying to come up with some support for the RTF this trip, like a voluntary $25 donation from everyone on the run... what do you guys think? I think most of us spend much more than that on beer and gas!

Later,
....Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,390 Posts
Mike said:
It will always be free for everyone to attend TTORA runs, but Bob and I were talking about maybe trying to come up with some support for the RTF this trip, like a voluntary $25 donation from everyone on the run... what do you guys think? I think most of us spend much more than that on beer and gas!

Later,
....Mike
excellent suggestion.

Should be a required donation, IMO...and then you get a tiny little truck sticker so we know who didn't pay up; and we can piss on those tires/door knobs/gas tank doors accordingly.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Angry Andy said:
excellent suggestion.

Should be a required donation, IMO...and then you get a tiny little truck sticker so we know who didn't pay up; and we can piss on those tires/door knobs/gas tank doors accordingly.
For anyone who is not familiar with the Rubicon Trail Foundation....

http://www.rubicontrail.org/

It's a non-profit 501.c.3 (educational) incorporated organization. Donations are tax deductible and all of the donations go directly towards continued access to the trail!

Later,
....Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,434 Posts
Mike said:
It will always be free for everyone to attend TTORA runs, but Bob and I were talking about maybe trying to come up with some support for the RTF this trip, like a voluntary $25 donation from everyone on the run... what do you guys think? I think most of us spend much more than that on beer and gas!

Later,
....Mike
If I go, I'd pay. It'd be worth every penny. Just don't know if my truck is capable enough yet...we'll see.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DirtTaco said:
If I go, I'd pay. It'd be worth every penny. Just don't know if my truck is capable enough yet...we'll see.
Well, we would like to have everyone on our Rubicon trips be really well prepared, but we also have a group of guys who are more than happy to hang out in the back of the pack, go slow, and help out anyone who needs it.

It's more about the driver than the truck anyway.

Later,
....Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,434 Posts
Mike said:
Well, we would like to have everyone on our Rubicon trips be really well prepared, but we also have a group of guys who are more than happy to hang out in the back of the pack, go slow, and help out anyone who needs it.

It's more about the driver than the truck anyway.

Later,
....Mike
For sure. I just need to get armor on the underside, and I think I'll be fine. But I'm hoping...fingers crossed. But I'm also not the kind of guy to waste everyone's time on the trail.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,434 Posts
valkyrie said:
Speaking of ready, how do 33x9.5 old school AT's sound? :D

Sounds fucking great, Chris.

Andy - I kid, I kid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,390 Posts
DirtTaco said:
Sounds fucking great, Chris.

Andy - I kid, I kid.
Damn lucky you said that, I was about to get angry as hell on you.....

Fucking motherfucking cunt ass bitches dick-kissing motherfucking puss-infested assholes. I want my damn gnome back. Fuck this place, this place sucks...im outta here.

Keep the damn gnome, whoever you are, for the gnome is now a back luck charm...like the tiki doll from the brady bunch hawaii episode. Hope you get aids, colen cancer, throat cancer, breast cancer, testicular cancer, and diabetes....and not in any particular order.
 
1 - 20 of 784 Posts
Top