TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna be heading up to the Rubicon to meet a group of friends I went with last year. I plan on leaving the Bay area friday around 6 or 7pm. Heading to Loon and then night wheeling into Buck Island to camp. If anyone is up for going let me know.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
wow, you do like crowds don't you :p

I'd be up for a Sun-Wed run (camp at Whentworth Sun nite, out Cadillac hill Wed morning)
possibly 7/8-7/11

·
Registered
349 Posts
Depending if I have a few projects done I may be able to join in.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure if there is a big event, but im not paying any fees to wheel. Again.... Ill be heading in at night just so everyone knows.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Is there a big event?
any weekend this year will be nuts due to the fact that Rubicon is the only trail open in the general area :mad:

camping at Buck will be interesting at best.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would be up for a mid week trip I guess.... It would have to be before July 9th. I say to go July 13th cause Ill know the group going. Im down to go now tho.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Ok Debbie Downer.... stay home and drive ur Corolla around town!
In a normal year it wouldn't be much of an issue but with El Eldorado closing all trails this year things will be insane on the Con.
After that week I'm heading south to the Shaver area ;)

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
so...any interest either for the weekend (13,14) or Mon-Wed, (8-11)?

·
Registered
349 Posts
I would be interested in joining you on the 13,14 ish. Sadly my week days are booked with summer college classes. I am about to do some more work on the truck (last minute big project) this week or early next. If its back together, count me in.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,202 Posts
so...any interest either for the weekend (13,14) or Mon-Wed, (8-11)?
I'd join you Chris, but this summer class is kickin my ass. 3 days a week that I can't miss, and a paper every two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
I'd join you Chris, but this summer class is kickin my ass. 3 days a week that I can't miss, and a paper every two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gotta get the classes done ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts