TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else want to go? We have some old school TTORA dudes going plus a number of other people. Should be a good sized group

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
Anyone else want to go? We have some old school TTORA dudes going plus a number of other people. Should be a good sized group
assuming the trail is passable by they :p

Shaver area trails, including Dusy won't be open till well into Aug at the rate things are going. This last set of storm dumped another 5-6' of heavy wet snow on top of the 15' that was at Kaiser pass last weekend.
I'm in if passable.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Brain! I will be there with some friends. A buddy of mine is flying out from Australia, gonna show him a good time.

Holy crap this message board sure has turned into an advertising infested piece of shit!

Regards,
....Mike

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
I should be able to make this, looking forward to it!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
That doesn't bother me. It was the wet hill climb up Cadillac that was my problem several years back. No front locker makes those climbs super difficult.
winch :D

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
assuming the trail is passable by they :p

Shaver area trails, including Dusy won't be open till well into Aug at the rate things are going. This last set of storm dumped another 5-6' of heavy wet snow on top of the 15' that was at Kaiser pass last weekend.
I'm in if passable.
Yeah we may be snow wheeling, we'll see LOL

Brain! I will be there with some friends. A buddy of mine is flying out from Australia, gonna show him a good time.

Holy crap this message board sure has turned into an advertising infested piece of shit!

Regards,
....Mike
Advertising happens when you sell out. Excited for Rubicon though!

I should be able to make this, looking forward to it!

Sweet dude!

I'm considering going. Trail conditions might be a big factor for me.
Just go back out Loon, you'll be fine :D Or we'll get you on a strap up Cadillac :)

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
Reactions: TreadHeads

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Any other days people want to go in? Not sure if I can head in thursday.

Hoping to have new tires by then too lol

·
Registered
746 Posts
When are you thinking you'd want to head in? I could probably do Friday morning. Friday night makes a pretty short trip for me, for the travel time.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
When are you thinking you'd want to head in? I could probably do Friday morning. Friday night makes a pretty short trip for me, for the travel time.
Yeah friday morning works for me. Just trying to minimize time off for the little one that's on the way

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Now that's stuck. Wonder why he didn't just drive it out, must not have lockers maybe. LOL

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yeah friday morning works for me. Just trying to minimize time off for the little one that's on the way

Sounds good. I'll be driving down Thursday night.

What's everyone else's plan?

Is it too soon to be excited?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts