TTORA Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I was hoping the water levels at the Springs would improve by July 4th. I definitely can't make it through water that deep. If conditions don't allow, then I'll hang out at Buck with the rest of the crew. Sounds like I'll be the vehicle with the least amount of lift, so I don't want to get into a section of the trail that will go beyond my vehicle limits.
Ya we'll see about the water level I guess. Wherever you plan to be, there will be someone you know :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm definitely going in on Friday morning, me and my buddy in just my rig it seems so it would be good to meet up with somebody before heading in. Who else is going in Friday?

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I'm definitely going in on Friday morning, me and my buddy in just my rig it seems so it would be good to meet up with somebody before heading in. Who else is going in Friday?
I have a few buddies going in Friday morning. A silver 3rd gen 4runner on 1 tons and 40's, a silver extra cab Tacoma on 37" Pitbulls, possibly a first gen Toyota pickup on 35s and a Samurai on 44's. I think they are heading up there early in the AM. They all live in Sacramento and are leaving at 5am or so.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'm aiming to drive down Thursday night, probably camp at Icehouse. Ready Friday morning

·
Registered
249 Posts
OK, we'll get an early start Friday and hope to be heading in from Loon around 8am or so. I'm driving the tan FJ40 so if you saw my build thread here you'll recognize it. I met a few people from here at Swamp a few years back but don't know most of you so I'll hope to run into you early on. Depending on the water we're thinking we'll camp around Buck Island and head back out the same way Sunday. I haven't been wheeling for a few years so I'm really looking forward to the trip.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
I have a few buddies going in Friday morning. A silver 3rd gen 4runner on 1 tons and 40's, a silver extra cab Tacoma on 37" Pitbulls, possibly a first gen Toyota pickup on 35s and a Samurai on 44's. I think they are heading up there early in the AM. They all live in Sacramento and are leaving at 5am or so.
Yup yup, im meeting up with them and headin up.

Whats a good ham/mrs/cb channel we wanna use?

-Phill

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
No thanks Brain. I gave up on the con. It just got to be too political and too much hassle but I'd sure like getting together with the old crew someday.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts