TTORA Forum banner

381 - 400 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks like we just lost bob and his buddys. They're going on a different trip.
I am trying to convince them to do the Rubicon. While the fire was going I convinced them all to go south towards the shaver lake area

Well I guess I did a good job at convincing them, now I can't convince them to do the Rubicon.

They are pretty stoked to see some new country. We have all done the Rubicon before. It is awesome.

Who knows what will happen though. One guy just flaked this morning. Two left. If I lose one more I am going with you guys.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
:)

My plan is to leave vaca at 4am saturday with robs buddy. Get to loon and start wheeling in towards buck. If you guys want, I'd probably be to buck no later than noon. Maybe we could have lunch at buck and wheel back to ls for camping at night?

Id like to wheel Moe than just the exit with you guys

·
Registered
746 Posts
So this gives us all of Saturday morning to make it up or down Old Sluice.

Anyone know what the fishing is like up there? I guess it would be at wither buck or Spider lake?

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
So this gives us all of Saturday morning to make it up or down Old Sluice.

Anyone know what the fishing is like up there? I guess it would be at wither buck or Spider lake?
not much fishing in Buck or Spider. only decent lake fishing is Rockbound Lk above Buck...including fish in the creek between them.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
My chit is loaded. Have a fever of 101, can't breathe and I'm puking. Fml

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #397

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
381 - 400 of 413 Posts