TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this posted on the NorCal board, but with little activity going on over there thought I would post up on the National board as well.

Anyone live near the con that has some extra space around their property for us to store a few doors while we run the trail? The closer the better...The water levels appear to be low enough, and the weather is looking decent so tube doors sure would be nice! Prefer to have doors on for the 500 mile journey to get there.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why didn't you ask me? I can talk to Chris and see if he is cool with it. He lives near Placerville.
Because you live in simi valley....lol. placerville would be perfect though! Aussie offered his place as well...but he is a bit out of the way. If he ends up saying yes, you can delete this thread.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Why didn't you ask me? I can talk to Chris and see if he is cool with it. He lives near Placerville.
if u go through mammoth (Hwy 395) that is gona be a lot of backtracking john.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if u go through mammoth (Hwy 395) that is gona be a lot of backtracking john.
good point
Justin says he's going to make the entire trip doorless ;). Way too windy for me
I might end up just saying screw it and doing the same thing. While I prefer to have doors on for the big chunk of hwy driving, I don't want to waste the time and gas if it isn't going to be on the way. I'll finalize my decision after finals are over. Shit has my mind running in a million different directions right now. Tyler, if you still wouldn't mind asking Chris that would be greatly appreciated. Just as long as he isn't going out of his way to accommodate my indecisiveness.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts