TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from the vegas valley site

Meet at Gas Station where 160 and 159 come together, this is blue diamond and Charleston. meeting time 8:30 leaving at 9:00 am channel 4 CB.

we have not done this trail in few years

33" tire and 1 Locker required for obstacles, there are bypass for smaller tires but 1 locker required

4-5 hour normal run time , bring lunch and drinks

we usually meet at the gas station on corner of rainbow and blue diamond, this gas station is few miles north of there going toward Pahrump, it is where Charleston meets blue diamond, the trail starts about 1/2 mile north of this gas station, we come out also where it starts. trail is similar to tie rod if that helps

·
Registered
616 Posts
Thanks for posting this up Tim!!

I'm interested in knowing where this trail is. It's right in my backyard and all!

I'm fighting off a bug right now, so I need every bit of sleep I can get, so for now I'm not planning on attending, but...

I'll see how I feel Sunday morning when I get off of work!

·
Registered
616 Posts
from the vegas valley site

Meet at Gas Station where 160 and 159 come together, this is blue diamond and Charleston. meeting time 8:30 leaving at 9:00 am channel 4 CB.
It's nice to see that NVTTORA is not the only group that has difficulties starting runs on time! I drove by there at 9:20 AM (on the way home from work) and you guys were still there in the parking lot.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
It's nice to see that NVTTORA is not the only group that has difficulties starting runs on time! I drove by there at 9:20 AM (on the way home from work) and you guys were still there in the parking lot.
Hey not all NVTTORA is late all the time, just some.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the trail boss and a couple others couldn't remember if he said leave at 9:00 or 9:30

it wasn't devil's canyon that we ran a different trail
it took several hours mostly the stock Rubicon wasn't used to any thing like that but he made it OK from what I could see since I was in the back
it was a total of 13 miles from the gas station to the gas station

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Hey not all NVTTORA is late all the time, just some.

Hey, :flipoff4: :flipoff3: :flipoff1: I represent that comment!! :wiggle: :neener: :rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts