TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a rollbar/Lightbar and wanted to mount it to my truck. My question is, How did you guys run the wire from the battery to the lights that are above the cab for the lights? Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would try running it undernieth. Then go through the crack inbetween the cab and the bed.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Tip:

If you have two wires to run, put them in a drill, have someone hold the other end, and hit the trigger on the drill. It will twist them up. Twist till it's pretty tight, then remove, and run your wires.

Looks cleaner, and is much much easier to run (and even stick it in a wire loom)

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
That's how I did my rocklights. from the cab to the front one is 3 wires twisted together, from the front of the cab to the rear of the cab is two tied together, and the rear is just by itself...

If you want to do it like that, where you have a wire stray away somewhere along the line, bend the wires back 180 degrees, stick in the drill. Hit the drill. About halfway through, stop and untangle and repeat. Then remove.

Be careful not to tie it too tight or you will cut into the wire...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts