TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I applied Rustoleum's bed coating to my rockers and below the indentation on the exterior as well as the bottom lip of the tailgate yesterday. A little heads up on the product is that the stuff you buy in the quart and gallon size (not the spray) goes on clear. I was unaware of this. I assumed that it goes on black like the pic on the label but no. Also it was a bit cold last night when I applied it and didn't go on as smooth as I wished. When I went outside this morning to look at it, it was discolored. So it was back to walmart for the spray. I masked it off and sprayed it. Looks ok now and will serve its purpose. My advise is fork over alittle more dough and but the good stuff. Worth it. Although the rustoleum will probably do its job and no more chips from various objects.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I would recommend raptor liner to anyone looking to do something similar its a 2-part system. and you can pick up the kit with the gun for around 120 bucks. The kits was enough to do my buddys bed, rockers, fender flares withs till more left over (2004 etd cab). Im assuming the kit is designed to do an 8 foot bed over the rails.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts