TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
moving to GA (Fort Benning) in about a month. Does anyone know someone good at tuning super charged Toyotas? Thanks

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Not to direct you to a different forum, but check over at Ultimate Yota - there a lot of S/C 3.4 guys over there. I dont know if any of them are local in GA though, although all of them are very helpful guys!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool I'll check them out. Thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
Unless you have some sort of aftermarket controller, you cannot "tune" the TRD S/C setup. The ECM is capable of handling stock 5-7 psi automatically. If you upgrade to more boost/ diff pulley such as the 2.1 or 2.2 URD, then you would really NEED the URD 7th injector setup to handle the fuel supply that is needed with more than 7 psi. I'm getting 11 psi with the URD 7th setup working perfectly with minor street tuning I did myself with the provided software and my laptop. My setup is really maxed out but extremely reliable and efficient, yet making great power.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I have the URD fuel mods and software and I'm aware of what is needed . when I dyno'd it a couple years ago it wasn't a great tune. The disk that URD sent was blank so that didn't help. And I went back to Afghanistan before I had a chance to get it looked at again. Thanks for providing nothing useful to this thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts