TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Go to the top of the page...click on quick links...and go to subscribed threads....

now to subscribe to a thread go the the top bar of the thread and click on thread tools....and then click on subscribe to this thread.

·
Registered
0 Posts
hawaiianbro said:
Go to the top of the page...click on quick links...and go to subscribed threads....

now to subscribe to a thread go the the top bar of the thread and click on thread tools....and then click on subscribe to this thread.

I want to know what the hell YOUR doing over here, Peetie????

For all you CO peeps Kaleo's name is pronounced wrong my me and eveyone else, so we decided to call him Peetie from now on, since his middle name is Pete, or Peter, or something to that affect.

Now go back to the Cali board....

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Let's start posting BS about Andy and see if he finds it here.... Or we can post BS about Guapo and know he'll kick our asses... *grin*
Yeah, thats SOOOO funny.

How about I pm a certain somebody??? maybe I can be a mod over here too....LOL.....

And BTW, I was not following Mols, I was fending off little brown people. Sometimes I really HATE people.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
thats assuming that i dont manage to get myself kicked out first.... give me a call when ya get home...... we need to have a....... not saftey meeting lol.

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
hawaiianbro said:

pete

get the hell out of the CO board!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!! idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Angry Andy said:
Yeah, thats SOOOO funny.

How about I pm a certain somebody??? maybe I can be a mod over here too....LOL.....

And BTW, I was not following Mols, I was fending off little brown people. Sometimes I really HATE people.
is the brown kid at the norcal compound yet?
he better be washing trucks and making dinner and walking dogs and Nacho gett'n

·
Registered
0 Posts
tacodab said:
is the brown kid at the norcal compound yet?
he better be washing trucks and making dinner and walking dogs and Nacho gett'n

No, he is not..something about trying to save money by still living with mommy and daddy....and they probably dont wanna "let-go" of their little brown pride and joy.

Believe me though, we are ALREADY blaming him for shit.

·
Registered
0 Posts
tacodab said:
pete

get the hell out of the CO board!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!! idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT, WTF are YOU doing here too?

Now I have to fend off TWO california peeps?

Who is next....Zack? Dick??....ummm....i know, its going to be Tacorican. Or Davis3000.

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Angry Andy said:
No, he is not..something about trying to save money by still living with mommy and daddy....and they probably dont wanna "let-go" of their little brown pride and joy.

Believe me though, we are ALREADY blaming him for shit.
WTF....he needs to get out of the damn mommy and daddy house and start fending for himself. how can he rule the world from his mommys house????

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Angry Andy said:
WAIT, WTF are YOU doing here too?

Now I have to fend off TWO california peeps?

Who is next....Zack? Dick??....ummm....i know, its going to be Tacorican. Or Davis3000.
those guys could not find this even if they wanted.
btw my friend officer steve is now hooked on wheeling. he is trying to get me to put the parts list together for a SAS......this wheeling shit is not a good thing for the savings account. next thing you know he will be divorced and putting all the time and money into his rig. then he just needs to get on the trails and wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel. unlike me I am almost done with my truck then I will park it in the garage and call it a day.

·
Registered
0 Posts
tacodab said:
WTF....he needs to get out of the damn mommy and daddy house and start fending for himself. how can he rule the world from his mommys house????
He can't; but then again he won't rule ANYTHING around these parts either.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
7 Participants
Lysmachia
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing