TTORA Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
tacodab said:
those guys could not find this even if they wanted.
btw my friend officer steve is now hooked on wheeling. he is trying to get me to put the parts list together for a SAS......this wheeling shit is not a good thing for the savings account. next thing you know he will be divorced and putting all the time and money into his rig. then he just needs to get on the trails and wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel. unlike me I am almost done with my truck then I will park it in the garage and call it a day.
Do I know Steve???

We should part out a NorCal SAS rig. We have too many that DON'T wheel....

Im all for the Divorce part though....as long as he gets some $$$$ from it, that way he can build his rig like I did!!!!!

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
he is the one in the white DC that was with me when we got to your house on Fri night. he is a friend of mine from way back, fishing buddy. he had a jeep way back in the day. sold it. got a full size truck, then another then a titan...POS then I talked him into a taco. now I am gona spend alllllll his money LOL HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Steve is the one on the left.....I dont know who the hell the other guys is....homo!!!! fag!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
tacodab said:
he is the one in the white DC that was with me when we got to your house on Fri night. he is a friend of mine from way back, fishing buddy. he had a jeep way back in the day. sold it. got a full size truck, then another then a titan...POS then I talked him into a taco. now I am gona spend alllllll his money LOL HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Steve is the one on the left.....I dont know who the hell the other guys is....homo!!!! fag!!!!
I remember Steve. He made me angry. Its HIS fault my rig broke down...

Dude....WHERE is my magnet sticker???

I didn't see it on the rig when it got home....

PLEASE tell me there are pics of the sticker........

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Angry Andy said:

I fawking took it and put it on mikes truck then he put it on mine then I put it on his then I dont know what happend to it.......I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPEND TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT FAWKING PISSED ME OFF GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!! SO I HOPE ITS ON THE RED RUNNER!!!!!!!!!

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Angry Andy said:

if you dont see pics of the sticker then there is none! damn it
this is the last time I saw it!!!
say good buy!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
tacodab said:
if you dont see pics of the sticker then there is none! damn it
this is the last time I saw it!!!
say good buy!!!

Come on, Dean; you know me better then that. There are MORE, believe me.

Nice placement though.

And, BTW, you LOVED it when it was on YOUR truck...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Goddamit you Norcal Kids. I'm the qween on CoTTORA and Rich is my um er Brother. Back off Jackals! Unless we can hang on your board *grin*
All you CO peeps are welcome on the Cali board anytime.

Once you come to Cali though, you might not ever wanna go back to CO.

Although, we don't have any real folders setup yet....not like this nice, neat CoTTORA board does.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
7 Participants
Lysmachia
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing